We are Merz Pharma UK Limited (CRN: 04703428) of Ground Floor Suite B Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England, HP2 4TZ. This privacy notice applies where you provide us with your personal data via our website (www.belotero.co.uk) as well as when you take steps to incorporate BELOTERO® into your practice. We have appointed a data protection officer who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our data protection officer by email at dataprotectionUK@merz.com.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- When you are a health care professional interested in using BELOTERO® in your practice:When you contact us via our Healthcare Practitioner page or enquiry form, we will collect your name, email address, contact number, professional registration number, and address. We do this under our legitimate interest to respond to your query quickly and efficiently. We may also process this information to take steps to enter into a contract with you to provide you with BELOTERO® in your practice.We may also process additional personal data you provide to us as part of our discussions with you including where purchase product.
- If our business is sold: We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.In some circumstances we may also need to share your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share it to comply with a legal obligation.
WHERE IS YOUR DATA STORED?
- We will store the data we receive from you in the UK but will share your data with third parties who support the running of our website. These parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal information will involve a transfer of data outside of the EEA.
- Whenever we transfer your personal information outside of the UK or EEA, we ensure it receives additional protection as required by law. To keep this privacy notice as short and easy to understand as possible, we have not set out the specific circumstances when each of these protection measures are used. You can contact us at dataprotectionUK@merz.com for the details as to how we protect specific transfer of your data.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA FOR?
- Where we have used your personal information to contact you for marketing communications, if you have opted-in we will contact you at least every 2 years to ensure you are happy to continue receiving electronic communications.
- If you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, we promise to stop sending them to you.
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or legal requirements. In some circumstances (such as for product analysis purposes) we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various rights under data protection laws which you can exercise by contacting us. The easiest way to do this is by email at dataprotectionUK@merz.com. You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your relevant supervisory authority, you can find which one applies to you here.
WHEN WILL WE CHANGE OUR PRIVACY NOTICE?
- Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail or post.
- Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
- Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to dataprotectionUK@merz.com.
- For information about how Merz handles personal information, please see our Global General Data Protection Information Notice available here
This privacy notice was last updated on 8th July 2021.